From:
F & J O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2017 12:18:29 +1200
>And that's after we were done playing with molten lead, using lead fishing sinkers, lead weights of every sort, lead solder in our water pipes, and had tetrethyl lead spewing from every auto tailpipe.

My dad is a 73 year old printer, who has worked with lead and its components for over 50 years.  As a young man working in a big factory they were all tested for lead.......including the 'office girl'

She was the only one that tested positive and that was because she  chewed the end of her pencil!  And the moral of that story.........

Cheers
Fiona
NZ beekeeper/child labour in a printer factory ;=)