From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2023 12:20:54 -0400
For the record, the reason I posted the video was that it mentions widespread pollution, including aluminum, from fallout from these modification activities.  The claimed effect on soils, water, and all life including insects and specifically bees, if true, is of interest to all of us I would think.

I assumed, maybe incorrectly, that our wise, thoughtful and well-rounded members would find it interesting and maybe useful.  I am sure some will, but they probably will stay silent.  Besides there is not much to say unless they have personal experience.

A central claim -- aluminum, other metals, and plastics pollution of land and water, including oceans -- should be something that this list could verify fairly easily -- or not -- if Jerry is around since he studied these sorts of things extensively.

As for the geoengineering, it is definitely happening and has been for a very long time.  I first became aware in the seventies with 'weather modification' and 'hail suppression' in Central Alberta.  Hail suppression was suspected of not only suppressing hail, but also suppressing rain and causing at least in part the droughts that reduced crops and dried out a number of previously successful commercial beekeeping operations.

Did it work?  It sure did.  I happened to canoeing be out west on the Red Deer River when a plane seeded a cloud above us.  Almost immediately we had two inches of water in the canoe.

As for climate mod, recent news reports stated that the Mexican government rejected an application to set up a climate modification site somewhere north of here.

If you watch the video, excerpts from an international geoengineering conference are quite shocking.

As with anything, including what is posted by our most erudite and confident members here, I take the claims in the video with a grain of salt.

Are the detailed videos and pictures faked?  Could be.

As for RFK, even though he has been involved in some efforts I think were misguided, like shutting down nuclear, he has creds, and the fact that he has approved the video -- I assume -- makes me think it is worth some consideration.

Obviously, some disagree.

YMMV..