From:
rmedders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:46:18 -0400
Hi All,

In reference to the question to if there are any North Carolina beekeeping
museums, I searched and only found this site, its an insect museum, but if
you keep reading this museum has 71,000 specimens of Hymenoptera. Its sounds
pretty interesting. Since I'm only about 30 minutes away from Raleigh, maybe
I'll go check it out myself. Anyway, hope this is helpful.

http://www2.ncsu.edu/ncsu/cals/entomology/FACILITY/museum.html

>Is there a beekeeping museum in North Carolina?  Thanks.

>Tim Channell
>El Paso, Texas

Kind Regards, Sherry Medders
http://beekeeping.miningco.com