Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 19:25:50 +1200
Hi

You may be aware thatr I have been investigating the fraudulent royal
jelly research eminating from Australia. I have come across a so-called
medical expert's report to an attourney talking about a,
"non-scientific, non-mainstream body such as the Royal Jelly Research
Foundation." This expert, used by Australian and NZ government officials
have been proven to have submitted totally false evidence on several
occassions, in his case against royal jelly.

A search of the Internet finds a single reference to the Royal Jelly
Research Foundation at
http://www.ifas.ufl.edu:7100/~mts/apishtm/papers/NASHVILLE.HTM

Can anyone please give me any details about the history, contacts, etc,
that you might have. Any information will be most useful.

Kind regards
Ron Law