Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:47:29 -0500
Arcwelder Films, an award-winning film production company known
for high quality science programming is producing a documentary
series for National Geographic and Animal Planet on PHOBIAS OF
ANIMALS.

Currently we are in search of BEE phobics.

The 13 part series will follow different phobics as he or she
undergoes treatment. We hope to show how the phobics’ perceptions
shift as they become better informed about the objects of their fears.
We do not expect every phobic to be quickly or completely cured, but
we do hope to show that effective therapy can change a person’s life
for the better.

Participants in this series will be treated with the utmost sensitivity.
We are taking care to protect our phobic subjects from harm or
embarrassment, and we will not place any phobic in an in vivo
situation without medical supervision. Technical accuracy will be
protected.

For more information please contact:

Vincent Lopez
Associate Producer