From:
Mea McNeil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:42:33 -0800
I ordered from the Amish wooden ware supplier, Dan Miller, and found his
prices low and his work good. I was in for a harsh surprise when I got
the shipping bill, however. If you do order from him, it will be much
cheaper if you issue the UPS order yourself, and confirm with him that
he is using boxes to UPS standard sizes to avoid surcharge.

Mea McNeil

If you are within driving distance of Watertown, NY there is an Amish
guy Dan Miller, 5670B County Road 10, Heuvelton NY 13654.
Lloyd Spear