From:
Joe Rollins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 15:31:50 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/99 1:46:19 PM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

I have a good source of queenless clusters every year.
         A migratory beekeeper brings bees to the south from California to
split before taking them to South Dakota for honey production.  He puts about
200 hives on my property. He picked them up the day before yesterday and took
them north. I went out yesterday and collected about 10 pounds of bees in
clusters, giving some brood, and adding some to existing colonies.
        An excellent source of free bees, besides saving the life of a lot of
queenless bees.
        Joe Rolllins.
        TimberRidge Apiaries
        SW Mississippi