From:
Walter Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 15:38:08 -1000
This Hawaiian Gold Honey "Natural Mountain Blossom "
that you mention is not a made in Hawaii product.The packer who owns this
label buys a lot of Hawaii honey and takes it to  the west coast and
private label under three different Hawaiian sounding company names and
then ships the bottled and labeled honey back to hawaii to churn and burn
the market. Oh well this is America and everything is OK I guess. This
honey packer buys honey from all over the world as I suppose  so many other
packers do.  This is honey may be from many natural mountains from many
different places. China, Argentina, Canada and where ever honey is priced
right.
                Whats in that honey you have could be any bodys guess. I guarantee you
that you will be more then satisfied with any honey products that you buy
from my company the HAWAIIAN HONEY HOUSE. We only pack Hawaii honey that
has been produced
only in Hawaii.You may check out our home page at
www.alohamall.com/hamakua/hihoney.htm
Looking forward to hearing from you and come visit .

Walter & Elisabeth Patton
Hale Lamalani-Bed & Breakfast
Hawaiian Honey House-Honey Packers
27-703 A. Ka`ie`ie Homestead Rd.
Papaikou,HI.96781
"The Bee Hive The Fountain Of Youth And Health"