Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2018 05:10:17 +0000
>>>  they should have provided all hives with adequate winter stores, since wintering success appeared to strongly
correlate with the amount of stores going into winter.

<><><>  I understand the emphasis of the hypothesis depended(?) on the amount of winter stores but was any mention made of the difference in winter bees from summer bees and how that physiological difference made a difference in bee mortality?

Mike in LA