From:
Richard Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:05:53 -0400
Bob

I am new to all of this, but I am curious, when you say new
equipment, do you mean he will be installing new manufactured
foundation?  Or will he let the bees make their own?  Or foundation
that is KNOWN to be clean of any chemicals?  It would be a whole lot
more valid of an experiment, I think, if he had KNOWN chemical free
wax at the start (either pressed out by him or built from scratch by
the bees).

Just curious and trying to help.

Rich