From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 09:04:05 -0700
Well, In a test of my autoresponder system, I forgot that my
default reply for one of my accounts is to this list, and a file was sent
here by error.  Although I've used Pegasus for years, it has a number of
characteristics that are hard to fathom. ***Sorry about the slip***

Since I'm writing anyhow, maybe I should mention that Best of Bee is
coming along well, and that 128 people are now using it.  That amounts to
about 20% of the current members of the BEE-L list.

There are currently several files available by request from

Just send blank email with the command listed after the file description
(below) in the SUBJECT line.

Info on extender patties (Still in development) (SEND EXTENDER)
Info on Beelining (from BEE-L) (SEND BEELINING)
Blane White's notice on Formic (SEND FORMIC)
Info about Best of Bee (SEND BESTOFBEE)
Criteria for selection of material for Best of Bee (SEND CRITERIA)

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>