From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 17:29:32 -0600
Hi:

Last year many of you were good enough to send greetings to our Montana
beekeepers, so that I could demonstrate this "global" forum.

On Saturday morning, October 7, I will be presenting a talk on Beekeeping
and Modern Technologies to beekeepers from Idaho, Oregon, and
Washington.  The meeting is being held Friday and Saturday in Spokane,
Washington.

I have arranged with the hotel to access an outside line so that I can
use my notebook, a Color LCD projection panel, and an overhead computer
connected by phone line to the unix box at the University of Montana.

As such, I will be able to access this list as well as introduce them to
the WWW using Netscape and a slip connect.  I will also cover some of the
computer models, economic packages, and other tools currently available
to computer owners.

Last year, the Montana beekeepers were amazed to see messages of greeting
from as far away as New Zealand, Italy, Belgium, etc.  They were also
interested in the subject lines - apitherapy to equipment for sale.

So, I invite you to send messages to these beekeepers.  We won't be able
to read them all during the demonstration, but I can print them out for them.

To avoid cluttering the list, please send your messages directly to me at:

Thanks

Jerry Bromenshenk
Research Director
The University of Montana