From:
Roger Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:08:05 -0500
Garth, your description of why a tubular filtration system dislodges jams
makes sense to me -- I really like the solar power concept, too -- (and you
can always get my attention by mentioning breweries), but you lost me when
you described the basket in the barrel.  Is the "tubular filtering action"
created only along the sides of the basket?  If that's true, then what
about all that honey left in the bottom of the basket-strainer?  Maybe S.
African laundry baskets are different than Nebraska laundry baskets?  What
am I missing in your description?
--Rog Flanders (who is often bee-wildered by what he reads in this forum)