From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:02:06 +0100
Hi all

It is only a month since the last Gormanston Beekeeping conference, but
already, almost all of the en-suite accommodation has been booked for
next year, the only accommodation that is now left is... 76 dormitory
places, 56 single rooms, 62 triple bedded rooms and local bed &
breakfast, a few of the en-suite rooms may become available if there are
cancellations, but you should act quickly rather than leaving it until
it may be too late.

The 2007 gathering was only 24 short of the maximum residential capacity
and as next year we have the magnificent Sue Cobey as our guest
lecturer, it is expected that demand will be very high.

As travel to the UK is so cheap at present, it may be easier and cheaper
for US beekeepers to hear Sue's lectures in Ireland, rather than by
travelling long distances in US.

You can secure your place by booking early ( I booked for next year
before I left this year's gathering ).

You can find out a great deal about Gormanston and read reports about
the last 8 summer schools, the later ones with many photos, by visiting
my webpage...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/gormanstonindex.html
on which all the many documents about Gormanston are linked, there is
already a brochure for 2008 and a reservation form that you can use to
simplify things.

Will we be seeing you in 2008 ??

--
Regards & Best 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY