From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:22:29 -0500
Someone contributed:
>Joe said:
>
>> "Facts lacking, resorts to rhetoric attacking"
>
>Which sounds just like a rhetorical attack in itself,
>as Joe offered no facts, yet had pointed comments
>about the people participating in the discussion.

Well I will offer the fact that lurkers are forced
to read that crap.  Let another fact show that I
made comment about the material that was written,
and in NO way did I make pointed comments towards
any person.

Another fact is that I go out of my way to
reference quotes as ’someone contributed’, meaning
that you are responsible for your contributions, and
they are subject to comment, I don’t  care to attack
any person.

Its not your fault, but if moderators watch more
closely what you are saying, this might help stop the
rhetorical and personal attacks.  Again, its not 'you as
a person', but 'what you are saying' that perhaps
needs some attention.

Please continue, I am enjoying the discussion!

Joe