From:
"MacFawn, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 10:29:00 EDT
Regional Bee Inspectors is an interesting concept when applied to the US.
 With bee inspectors currently funded by the states, would there bee any
economies to scale or benefits of having a regional inspection service?  One
thought that pops up is a more coordinated regional approach to bee mites,
outbreaks, etc.