From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:57:27 +0100
Hi Sid

The combs in question died of isolation from the rest of the colony...not an
unknown cause. If there was any doubt about that I would not have made the
sugestion. If you look back at the previous mail you will see that the
originator of the thread confirmed this.

If the cause had been unknown then your suggestions should come into play.
Followed by the bonfire if any doubt persists.

There are many of us learning the microscopy skills required as our beloved
governent has decreed that we will have to pay for this service from next
year.

I think that this is an unwise decision as I expect many will not avail
themselves of the new service, and bee health in general will suffer as a
result.