From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 09:21:29 -0500
Peter, (and others)  I sincerely appreciate your thoughts and insight.   but you missing the point.   All the things you mention I am very aware of.  and agree wholeheartedly.

But the real question is,  what are we going to do about it?  I started this thread in the hopes that some of those great minds reading this would have an idea.
We are sitting here on our hands,  while the other side is massing teams of propagandist.  and using print publications like ABJ to brainwash the unknowing.   I see Randys work,  and it gives me a bit of hope,  but we need a plan and a leader to fight back....  I have no problem getting involved,  but I am not in that intellectual arena to have the plan.
They just formed the NHBAB and managed to a print publication to allow them to preach,  what else in the form of data and a plan can we do?
High brow discussions on how and why the testing is wrong,  does not reach 95% of the people we need to get to.