From:
Gordon Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 23:27:09 +0100
> From:          "Dr. Pedro Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]>

> I lost all my most recent e-mail addresses due to a power failure.

Hello Dr. Rodriguez,

I am presently assembling a follow-up to the text regarding FGMO
in my June-97 newsletter. You will remember that I printed some
earlier information in our March-97 copy.

You said at that time, that you were investigating a less labour
intensive method of application. I wondered if the information
was yet available and whether, if so, I could include it in
the June issue.

Thanks in advance, regards, Gordon.
--
Gordon Scott   [log in to unmask]      [log in to unmask] (work)
The Basingstoke Beekeeper (newsletter)      [log in to unmask]