From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:32:37 -0600
>I thought Bob and others might find my situation useful to the discussion
>and his decision.  I explained my methods not so much for Bob necessarily
>but for others. This is a public forum.

You gave good advice Roger! I think most were surprised at me asking about
feeding in baggies. I have fed sugar before but years ago. Andy N. in our
club feeds in baggies and I could have called Andy but a good subject for
all beekeepers now that  March is here so why not ask the forum. Keep
posting Roger!

Fondant would work as suggested also as would candy boards but looking for a
quick fix so I can get back to the  feedlot beekeeping Brian Ames hates so
much as soon as possible.

bob