From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2015 09:26:24 -0600
I believe that the only reason for large-scale migratory beekeeping is the unsustainable increase in the human population.

Totally inaccurate Statement.   The claim of unsustainable humans population has been thrown around for a long time.  Truth is we are without a doubt not only sustaining it,  but increasing it.  Pretty much worldwide.  How,  by being more efficient,  which is what migratory beekeeping is about.  Growing all our almonds in one area for example allows us to have huge very efficient mills,  and transportation.  Same with other crops.

I will avoid comment on the social aspects of population control theories.

Charles