From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:49:15 EDT
I have to agree with George Imirie about Sue Cobey's New World
Carniolans.  I had the opportunity to experience the stock she maintains
at Ohio State and never in my life have I worked such gentle bees!

But before everyone floods Sue's mailbox with queries and orders, be
aware that she DOES NOT market her stock, she maintains it for research
purposes only.  George called it artificial insemination, but Sue is
always careful to call it Instrumental Insemination.  However, to
obtain NWC stock, one must either attend Sue's Queen Rearing and/or
Instrumental Insemination class or deal directly with members of the
NWC breeding program.  Strachan's was already listed on BEE-L, other
members identify themselves as members in ABJ and Bee Culture.

Aaron Morris - thinking Sue doesn't nee tons of E-Mail!