From:
aweinert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 07:20:06 +0000
I read  some days ago about raising queens from brood but failed to
keep the post.

It was along the lines of

place a frame of eggs in the nuc.

The remaining queen cells would be  the best as they would be the
best fed.

Question

is the 4 day period the  correct time or is my memory  poor.

Sorry for the  inconvenience but I couldn't find it in the search
function

thanks

Andrew Weinert
When standing at the