From:
Garry Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 05:41:08 UT
Hello Vince,
         I'm not really worried about the drones in my colonies,I was confused
because ,being My first year keeping bees,I had read that the drones were
removed at the end of the season.I had seen drones each time I checked My
hives on a warm day.I had never seen too many,the normal amount You would see
on a summer day.Everything else seems normal,and the hives appear very
healthy.I can't wait 'till morning it is supposed to be around 70.F.Thanks all
who replied.  Garry Libby  [log in to unmask]