From:
lea petrou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 12:32:44 -0000
Hi all, you might remember this message, as I posted it a couple of months
ago.
I still need your help though.
My name is Lea Petrou, I am a sculptor doing my MA studies at the Royal
College of Art in London.

As a part of my current work is to try and collect honey samples from
different parts of the world, in combination with bits of pollen or dry
leaves from the plants, and therefore focus on the natural environment of
those parts of the world.

The samples are all posted to the same address, all coming together via
internet.....
This project will hopefully get to an end after a satisfactory as well as
representative amount of samples has been sent to me.

For that reason, I am asking if you would like to contribute by sending me:

(1). A teaspoon of your honey inside a clear plastic bag, labeled with the
name of the plant(s) it possibly comes from, as well as the country. If
possible, a sample of that plant(s) or pollen will also be very important to
have . The honey will remain sealed at all times...

(2). A photograph or slide of your beehives, that will be used in a piece of
work and (hopefully) exhibited.
If you would like me to attribute the photographs to you I am more than
happy to do so!

The value of your own contribution is incredible!
The project has already had a 5% success, and I am very gratefull to the
beekeepers that made the effort, I therefore need your help in order the
project to move on...

If you thing you cannot help me yourself, could you please pass this message
on to other beekeepers?

If you have any questions concerning my project, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

My address is:

Lea Petrou
Royal College of Art
15-25 Howie St.
SW11 4AS
London UK

email:[log in to unmask]

Thanking you in advance for your kind attention to this matter

Sincerely Yours

Lea