From:
Vasile Abramiuc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:19:19 -0400
A lifetime (30 year) experienced beekeeper, looking for a job

I derive from a familly of beekeepers with tradition in beekeeping. As a
child I started from helping my father and so I got a passion for
beekeeping. After the highschool I continued the studies and I've got
specialization in beekeeping at college with I graduated in 1982.

In 1983 I got employed at a big firm and I've received 150 bees famillies
(beehives). The purpose of the firm was : pollination , pollen, honey,
propolis, venom, swarms. An important aspect is that excepting the
transporting work I didn't have any help in my work, no team, just myself.
I know how to do all the operation from A to Z and I always did it just by
myself. This was not my choice, this was the political of the firm and I
always did my best. I also can and enjoy working in a team.

I live in Romania and I have a wonderful familly, 5 kids and 3 nephews. The
reason I do want to get a job is that I want to provide a better life for
my familly.

Although I have such an experience and knowledge my pretensions are modest
and I am prepared even to work the first month for free, just to enable you
to check my skills.

I'm looking for a job (permanent or seasonal) prefferably in the Canada,
U.S., Australia, West Europe, but I will consider other offers as well. I
didn't mention that I also have a truck clean driving license. I don't
smoke and I don't drink alchool.

If interested in a serious, dedicated employee, please email me at

Sincerily,
Vasile Abramiuc