From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 09:36:29 -0700
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with special types of glues for
use in assembling hives.

I'm aware of the normal white and yellow glues that are available in every
hardware store, but am also aware that there are specialty glues out there.
Some are quick setting, and some are set by heat or pressure.  Others are
two-part.  Beyond that, I have no idea how to find the best ones.

I need a glue that is quick-setting and permanent -- 50 year life -- in the
kind of conditions we experience.  Heat, moisture, and rough handling are
normal in Beekeeping applications.

allen
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Diary/