Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 10:53:59 -0500
Gavin Ramsay: "As a fairly newly (8 months) diagnosed type II diabetic (and beekeeper!)"

Gavin,
Type II diabetes is PREVENTABLE and COMPLETELY CURABLE.
We learned this in 1957 (in animal industry--Veterinary Medicine) i.e. that we can prevent and cure type II diabetes with 2 trace minerals--Chromium and Vanadium. This has been PUBLISHED in August 1957 in Federation Proceedings (official monthly journal of the American Science of NIH).  Vanadium alone--According to University of Vancouver, BC Medical School--will replace insulin in adult onset diabetics. You CANNOT QUIT insulin cold turkey.  You have to GRADUALLY wean off of it. For most people takes 4-6 months if you are taking adequate amounts of Chromium and Vanadium.  I have seen scores of my clients (who bring me their pets) cured.  It is criminal that MDs do not tell this to their patients. Pcelar