From:
Mark Berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2014 22:51:49 -0500
"the leadership has completely and utterly disenfranchised any member unable to make it to North Syracuse,NY on a Friday afternoon in November, ..."

It's not like the current Board made this the way it is. Your wording implies that the current Board did this and did this on purpose. Which is impossible. Our forebears set these days for our meeting days some time in the distant past, before 1985, the first year I attended. Certainly those people had to take a day off too, didn't they?

Did you mention this to any of the previous Presidents and Boards? Or is this the first time you are bringing this up?

I don't mean to seem ungrateful. It just seems like you may be expecting instant and almost retroactive change.