From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:34:28 +0200
    Dear Bee-L friends from all over the world!

    As you hopefully know, in September 16-th (Thursday night, between
19-22 h.), during the Apimondia Congress (Vancouver, Canada), it will be
organized the first ever held "Apitherapy for beekeepers" Workshop.

    My intention (as main organizer) is to select excellent speakers,
already specialized in the practical and theoretical aspects of
apitherapy, and to create (in the workshop's room ideally) a small, but
high qualitative, temporary exhibition of apitherapics.

    Could you please give me any suggestions or direct help?

    Do you know of any Apitherapy related Companies in your area?

    I would be happy to invite them to this workshop.

    Please advise and... help!!!

    Any idea will be welcome!!!

        Friendly yours,

   Stefan Stangaciu (MD, LAcup.)
   President of the German Apitherapy Society
   Webmaster and Board Member of the American Apitherapy Society
   Apimondia's Apitherapy Data Base Coordinator

 www.gmb.ro/personal/apither
    www.sci.fi/~apither
    www.apitherapy.org
    www.apitherapy.org/aas