From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:29:10 -0700
Hi All,

For everyone's information, Bayer is acutely aware of both the NHBAB
petition, and another the same week by the Sierra Club.  I'm a lifelong
member of the Club, but was greatly disappointed by the shotgun, witch hunt
type implications and questions of the Club petition.

There are clearly legitimate concerns about imidicloprid, as well as all
other pesticides, fungicides, and  miticides.  Indeed, I'm summarizing a
number of them in an article that goes to ABJ Monday.

Luckily, Bayer and the NHBAB are engaged in the process of learning to work
together to find answers.  Indeed, they've already taken advantage of the
process by initiating a trial of Movento on short notice, in cooperation
with beekeepers.

Randy Oliver