From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:22:54 -0400
Jim & Sue wrote:
> For anyone wondering about the value of bee venom for Arthritis read
> about Charles Mraz.

We had Charlie as a speaker at the annual Maine State Beekeepers meeting I
attended in my second year of beekeeping. I had wondered why my arthritis
was less a problem in the summers and terrible in the winters and he helped
me connect the dots. Immediately after the meeting, I got some bees and has
them sting me as he showed. I set up a schedule, also as he directed.

Arthiritis has not been a problem since.

I owe him a great deal.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME