Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:47:13 -0500
Go into a small, dark room with a window (i use our bathroom, make sure to
out the lid down on the toilet if you do!) Release all of the bees out of
the cage through the small corked hole.  Then you can snag the queen, mark
her and put her back in.  Open the window and let the attendant fly out.
Now you have less chance of speading anything they might be carrying.

Allen Banks
Honey Road Apiaries