From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:40:39 -0400
Likewise Bob. I was hoping to meet you and share my management plan.
Maybe another day. It was great to meet your friend from Bell Hill.

Bob, it's not about using "dinks" It's about using the bees and brood in
"non-productive" colonies to make up your heifers for next year's use. I
stress it's not using sick, diseased, pms bees, but  non-productive
bees. I know you know the difference. Yes, while our situations are not
exactly the same, the brood and bees in the non-productive colonies is a
valuable resource which can be used to build the apiary in a simple
management scheme. Thanks for writing Bob.
Mike

 > I missed the Missouri State Beekeepers meeting at which Michael
Palmer (BEE-L member)  gave presentations
on making his summer and fall nucs from