From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:17:17 +0100
detailed desciption of barcodes, their layout and origin.

http://www.hp.com/HP-COMP/barcode/sg/Misc/bc_ref.html

I have created a little software generating barcodes (Most of them). It is
not without erros in my coding, because it is a test program I am using for
my software, but the generation of barcodes are errorfree.

you can size the codes and copy to clipboard for inserting in labels or
whatever.

you have this for free!

http://apimo.dk click on the barcode picture and it will come to you as a
zip file 182 KB

Best regards
Jorn Johanesson

Multilingual software for beekeeping since 1997

hive note- queen breeding and handheld computer beekeeping software
18-01-2001 added grouping  and coloring of hives.

home page = HTTP://apimo.dk
e-mail [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>