Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:21:05 +0200
Dear Beekeepers from this List and others from all over the Wold,
In a Msg from 24 10 2005 today) I read....

> I tried to capture Andy's site, several times, but it was too dynamic to
> record.  A large amount of the content was in links to other sites which
> had
> disappeared over time.  Gene Brandi also looked for Andy's computer, but
> could not find it when we thought of it sometime after his death.  Andy's
> bulletin board has also gone to the Great Bit Bucket in the Sky (G-BBS).

As You know (I hope...) I was and I'm) a great Fan of Andy. I never met "the
old drone" but I have a lot of his of his  Writings...Whit those I made a
little Book, named "The (Andy) Nachbaur Papers"
It's my 647th Beebook in different Languages( but I'm Dutch from Flanders).
This Book has (or have...) 88 Pages text.
Every Day I see this Book with on the first Page his smiling foto. Let me
tell You that I'm happy, very happy with His Writings .
Greetings From Flanders-Belgium.
Maurice