Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 01:30:17 -0400
Dear Friends,
Texas Department of the International Informatization Acade-
my jointly with the World Family International Association and  the Leo
Tolstoj's Church  (The Spiritual Unity of the Uni -
ted States  of America and Russia) invite You to take part in the project
"Road of Survival and Freedom" (501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
organization) aimed to develop friendly relationships and multiple
cooperations between two countries and peoples.

You have  the next opportunities:
1. To become  the first  RUSSIAN-AMERICAN LIBRARIAN, assisting to send books
from Russia to the United States and from the U.S. to Russia.
2. To become the first independent RUSSIAN-AMERICAN BROAD
CASTER, taking part in our radiotransmittion "Laws of Life"
(on sundies, 1 p.m. - 1.30 p.m. Central American Time, 12.160
MHz).
3. To become the first independent RUSSIAN-AMERICAN CORRE-
SPONDENT, reading our Newsletter "Road of Survival and Free-
dom" and writing papers for it.
4. To enter the International Informatization Academy (Texas
department).

Rev., Academician Mikhail B.Zykov
Road of Survival and Freedom
402 Peoples Street, Suite 1A,