From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:00:10 -0700
> The company has been trying to sell swamp water extracts for anything and
everything
I'm also skeptical of overblown claims for any product.  However, the
company forwarded me independent research as to the efficacy of humic and
fulvic acids when used as a livestock feed additive.  A few beekeepers tried
the product, and their anecdotal feedback encouraged the company to consider
conducting an actual controlled trial on bees, which is why they contacted
me.

I have made clear to the company that I feel that they do not yet have
sufficient evidence to promote the product to beekeepers.

Randy Oliver