From:
Marian Pintilie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:06:42 +0200
Hi everybody.

Is the second time when I this issue of legality.

>         Would anyone care to discuss the legality of BoB? Surely there must
> be some question regarding republishing written matter without the
> authors permission?

I'd like to ask two questions
- since when is need to ask permission to repeat what you heared
(read), in a 'public' chat?
-it seem to me that if you want copyright, you need to register
your intelectual product. Does anybody registered his "contribution"
to Bee-L?

   As a matter of fact who want to be not (eventually be included in
BoB can spacify this in message and that nice person (a martir I think)
who work to cut the trash , will accept the will of the writer and
send his opera not In BoB but in trash!

 I do not subscribed to BoB, because I like flames, But I admit that i'm
tired often by deleting personal messages or junk.
Fot those who do not understood what mean netiquete, and remind us too
often about delete key, I'l tell that is that an (oriental I think)
saying : If you waste the time of the other one is like killing him a
bit.

Got it?

Costel