Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:54:17 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
     How high [above ground] are these assemblies?  I'm wondering how to spot
 one.  I thought they'd be too high to see from the ground.

Low enough to be audible but too high to be visible - say tree top height.
However, at Gormanston this year on an open hurley pitch on a cool day the
drones were most attracted to the lure on Carl Showler's fishing rod when he
lowered it to about shoulder height.  So it all depends.

Chris