From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:51:21 -0400
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 03:37:44 GMT, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>-- Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>I am slated to do a talk next month on the subject of keeping bees
>without chemicals, to the NY association.
>
> i'm sure your perspective is interesting and valid...but you clearly (from
this post) don't advocate this thing that you are giving a talk about...

You clearly haven't read closely my articles in the American Bee Journal,
nor have you followed my posts here. I consider chemical free beekeeping a
goal, not a religion. I also consider the definition of what is and what
isn't a chemical to be nearly useless. Furthermore, I consider this to be an
ongoing discussion, not a matter of taking a stand one way or the other. I
find that it is much better to keep an open mind than to exclude other
points of view.

Peter