Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1992 20:22:00 +1300
I'm not sure if my earlier posting re: 2 stings being a maintenance
dose was properly phrased.  What I meant was that the article that I doe
recall implied that immunoglobulin G, or whatever it is, is triggered
by as low a continued stimulus as that.

sAnd general lore here in NZ has it that the small doe
doses such as beekeepers families get from the venom left in clothes
and gloves really does cause more sensitisactions that (than) normal
stings.

Nick W