From:
Khalil Amero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 22:18:56 +0200
Dear listers,.
I am a new beekeeper in Jordan with 30 colonies .This season is weak with
low rainfall rates .I make supering of about half of my colonies the honey
flow is comming
within days. I afraid that the others will not go in to the season because
they are at 8 & 9 bee combs, 5 &6  brood combs. Is there any suggestion to
increase the chances of these colonies to enter the season.
Another question , what is the appropiat no. of  comb filled by brood  in
the super that allow me to make Demareeing.
Thanks for any suggestion
Khalil Amro