From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 08:10:19 +0000
Albert W Needham wrote:

> Is anyone else having a problem getting their messages
> posted to the List in the last few days?

Al -

 As of late I've been having a notice sent to me after every post to the list informing me
that my mail has been undeliverable for the last 6 hours and that it would continue trying
for the next 6 days. As far as I can tell though, every one of the posts made it through.

-Barry

--
Barry Birkey
West Chicago, Illinois  USA