From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:03:49 -0500
Jerry wrote:
> I should note, very few of the 400 chemicals were pesticides - they
> include
> everything from natural hive products to industrial pollutants.

A researcher told me analysis of the average human would yield similar
chemical and pesticide counts.

Would you agree Jerry?

> Its hard to determine which chemicals may/may not affect bees - the inside
> of the hive is a soup of chemicals of all kinds.

Around industrial complexes and big cities this type of finding should not
surprise people except for the very naive. In California smog air pollution
is trapped between the sea and the mountains. Over half the U.S. hives are
exposed each year.

The news media reported TODAY testing of the 10 most popular bottled water
contained 38 different pollutants. The reason I only drink RO water (made
with my RO  purifier) in water jugs .

We are seeing many days in KC of bad air quality with being asked to not
fuel vehicles in daytime or mow lawns.

We are told by government that the environment is safe. However testing will
quickly show like in the 400 chemicals that those chemicals are ending up in
bees and human bodies. An Inconvenient truth!

bob