From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:09:56 -0400
On 28-Mar-12, at 7:25 AM, Bill T wrote:

> This whole issue is complex, and the hyperventilation that comes
> from the
> opponents of the nics does little to make it less so. Rational
> thought went
> out the window long ago.

Hi Bill and all

Some years ago, when Bob H was ranting about nics, I said to myself
(didn't post though)  "If you think that watermelons etc, that are
treated with the nics, are causing your losses, forget about the
pollination fees and keep your bees away".  It appears that Bob H is
doing just that and seeing good results.  Rational thinking??

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W