From:
Ted Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 08:45:08 -0400
  REGARDING           RE>Labels

Guy MacDonald wrote:
< I may have missed conversation on labels, but  would like to know
 where everyone gets their labels?    I have extra honey to sell this
year and will need labels.    What should I look out for when ordering?
 5  years ago I bought a jar of honey....put the jar thru the dishwasher
many times and label still looks pretty good.  I don't think I will be
needing that expensive a label, but was still amazed.

A printing company may be what I am leaning towards.   I would be able
to customize them with own design along with name and address.  Do I need
full name and address or just name and town?

I wonder if honey labels come on 8x11 sheets....I could feed it thru my
printer.  I have only seen them on rolls.>

I have had good experience using labels from RM Farms, Dearborn Heights, MI.
(313-722-7727).  However, their labels are all on rolls, as far as I know.
They have a good selection on hand - they print their own work.  I don't know
if they do custom labels or not.

Ted Fischer