From:
Blair Reischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:08:40 -0400
A few weeks ago when I was suffering from queenlessness in my only hive, I
posted a "help" message.

An off-list response suggested Hardeman's Apiaries in Geogia for a
replacement.  I ordered it on a Tuesday. It arrived on a friday, I placed
the cage in the hive that day, by the next monday it had been accepted so I
released it, and today, 24 days later, there is sealed brood.  Hardeman's
billed me for $5 or $6  for a marked queen.  My only complaint is that the
mark is not a bright fluorescent color, like the one on my first queen from
Weavers, but as long as there is new brood, I can live with it.
Blair Reischer
Market Technology Associates
[log in to unmask]   voice:  703/241-7857
4841 N. 30th St., Arlington, VA  22207
WWW:  http://cpcug.org/user/reischer