From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 08:19:22 -0500
>And for those who have read everything ever written about CCD,

Reading and seeing are very different.

>The data in that book were invalidated before the book even got printed.

You have a right to your opinion but I could do a months worth of posts on
data from studies published in the book with references.

I do not always agree with Michaels conclusions in the book but i have never
had or heard of an issue with the data. If the data was not right then Bayer
would have sued like they did the president of the French beekeepers . They
lost the suit and had to pay the lawyers fees.

bob