From:
Michael Reddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 07:33:27 -0700
Find her first.  If she turns out to be in the super, I would carefully set
the frame she is on down across the top bars of the brood box and gently
herd her to the bottom of the frame.  Be careful not to injure her in the
process.  She won't like this much and will be eager to slip between two
frames into the box below to get away from your prodding.
Once she goes in, put the excluder on and let the brood mature out of the
super.  The comb will be darkened somewhat, and more attractive to wax
moths, but useable.
Michael